- Secure access to all of your hubs
- Create or edit apps, manage devices, and adjust settings from anywhere
- Easy remote administration
Bundle and Save
Purchase an annual Remote Admin with an annual Hub Protect subscription and save 15% each year.
How to Sign Up for Subscription Services
- Register your hub
- If you have not already done so, register your hub and set up your Hubitat Account.
- Update your hub
- Subscription services are only available on version 2.2.6 or later.
- Tap the new Subscriptions link
- A new subscriptions link will appear in the menu after you update your hub. Tap it to go to the Subscriptions online store. You may be prompted to log in to your account before you can enter the store.
- Complete Your Purchase
- Select the Subscription service you would like to purchase and complete the checkout process. If you wish to purchase both services you will need to go through the checkout process separately for each service.
- Check your subscription status
- While logged in to my.hubitat.com, go the ‘registered hubs’ page. Below your hub it will indicated which services are active.
Going off the grid
Cell dongle support is available under Settings – Networking. We tested it with a ZTE USB cellular modem 100 (clean Amazon link is also in the app), but it can be used with any USB networking device that doesn’t need a specific driver and can acquire its own IP address. Use USB cellular modem and remote access in tandem to manage a hub in a remote location.